Be Part of our Exciting Work
As a partnership Mamow Ahyamowen is not a stand-alone legal entity. The Weeneebayko Area Health Authority provides administrative support to the partnership including management of financial resources, human resource support, and procurement of goods and services. WAHA posts employment and procurement opportunities associated with Mamow Ahyamowen on their website as they arise. Please check these sites regularly if you would like to be part of this exciting work.
Interested in Working with First Nations in the North?
Our partners often have employment opportunities that support their organization’s work. If you are interested in working with First Nations in the North to achieve health equity then we encourage you to explore those opportunities at the links below:
- Fort Frances Tribal Areas Health Services
- Keewaytinook Okimakanak
- Kenora Chiefs Advisory
- Maamwesying North Shore Community Health Services
- Matawa First Nations Management
- Shibogama First Nations Council
- Sioux Lookout First Nations Health Authority
- Wabun Tribal Council
- Weeneebayko Area Health Authority