Employment & Procurement
Be Part of our Exciting Work
As a partnership, Mamow Ahyamowen is not a stand-alone legal entity. The Weeneebayko Area Health Authority provides administrative support to the partnership including management of financial resources, human resource support, and procurement of goods and services.
Interested in Working with First Nations in the North?
Our partners often have employment opportunities that support their organization’s work. If you are interested in working with First Nations in the North to achieve health equity then we encourage you to explore those opportunities at the links below:
- Independent First Nations Alliance
- Keewaytinook Okimakanak
- Kenora Chiefs Advisory
- Maamwesying North Shore Community Health Services
- Matawa First Nations Management
- Mushkegowuk Council
- Shibogama First Nations Council
- Sioux Lookout First Nations Health Authority
- Wabun Tribal Council
- Weeneebayko Area Health Authority